Place of Business
Privileges of Member
Application for Membership
Entrance Fee, Subscription and Other Dues
Expulsion or Suspension
Supreme Authority and General Meeting
Management of the League
Election of Committee
Procedure for Committee Members
Duties and Powers of the Committee
Duties and Powers of the Committee Member
Amendments to the Constitution
ARTICLE I – NAME
- The Singapore Armed Forces Veterans’ League (“the League”) shall be established as a branch of the SAFRA National Service Association (“SAFRA”).
- The League shall have autonomy in conducting its affairs and finance in so far as these remain consistent with the Constitution of SAFRA.
ARTICLE II – INSIGNIA
The Insignia of the League shall be as given in Schedule 1 and the League’s colours shall be depicted in the insignia. (Insignia is available in original printed book - schedule 1)
ARTICLE III – PLACE OF BUSINESS
The place of business of the League shall be at SAFRA Toa Payoh Clubhouse, 293 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319387 or at such other place as may subsequently be decided upon by the League’s Management Committee and endorsed by the SAFRA Management Committee.
ARTICLE IV – OBJECTS
The objects of the League shall be:
- To forge links between the active service personnel and ex-regulars of the Singapore Armed Forces (“SAF").
- To foster and maintain the spirit of camaraderie among ex-service personnel.
- To instil a sense of identity among ex-regular personnel.
- To be the official ex-service body that represents ex–regular personnel in the military and state functions, and in the international arena.
- To strengthen community support for and commitment to national defence by effectively engaging the broader community on National Defence and National Education matters.
- To foster a sense of belonging and loyalty to the SAF and the nation.
- To serve as a resource pool for Commitment to Defence (C2D) Ambassadors to inspire and build commitment to national defence.
- To serve as a resource pool to assist Ministry of Defence (“MINDEF”) in documenting MINDEF’s and SAF's history.
ARTICLE V – MEMBERSHIP
- All members of the League shall be Associate Members of SAFRA.
- The League shall have the following categories of members:
- Ordinary Member:
All ex-regulars in the SAF who are forty years of age and above and have served in MINDEF or the SAF for at least six continuous years shall be eligible for Ordinary membership.
- Associate Member:
- Ex-regulars who have not completed their ORNS liability and who are in MINDEF reserve (or Unemployable List as determined by the SAF) shall be eligible for associate membership.
- The Committee may also admit up to 200 Operationally Ready National Servicemen (“ORNSmen”) or Volunteers as Servicemen with at least 6 years of service, as an Associate Member. This applies to those who have volunteered to serve beyond their NS training cycle and have not reached their statutory age or have volunteered beyond their statutory age. These ORNSmen and Volunteer Servicemen must have a proven track record of distinguished service in the SAF, and who can continue to make significant contributions to the objectives of the League.
- Honorary Member:
Honorary membership may be conferred by the Committee on persons whohave distinguished themselves in public life or by service to the SAF or to the League. Such Honorary Membership shall be endorsed by the SAFRA Management Committee. Honorary Member shall not be required to pay any entrance fee or subscription.
- Honorary Advisor:
The Committee may appoint from among the members of the League and the members of the SAFRA prominent members as Honorary Advisors. Their advice may be sought from time to time for the general good of the League.
- Commitment to Defence (C2D) Amb assador:
SAFVL Ordinary members and/or Associate members may be appointed as C2D Ambassadors on an invitation basis. The Committee may appoint any Ex-Serviceman or NSman of any rank with good personal records. The C2D Ambassador must be willing to commit at least 2 years to serving the cause
of national education in support of SAF, SAFRA and SAFVL.
ARTICLE VI – ELIGIBILITY
Except with the written consent of the Committee, no person:
- Who is below forty years of age shall be an Ordinary or Honorary Member.
- Who has been discharged with ignominy from the SAF, found guilty of a disciplinary offence by the SAF Court Martial or convicted of an offence by any Singapore Court shall hold any category of membership.
- Who resigned from the SAF shall be elected to any membership until he has discharged his reserve liability.
- Who ceases to be ordinarily resident in Singapore permanently, migrates to another country, renounces his Singapore Citizenship or has his citizenship revoked shall hold any category of membership.
ARTICLE VII – PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS
- Honorary Members, Associate Members and C2D Ambassadors of the League shall be entitled to all the benefits and privileges of Ordinary Members, except that Associate Members shall not be qualified to hold office or be members of the Committee or any Sub-Committee that may for the time being be formed unless co-opted by the Committee, or to vote, or to move or second the movement of any resolution , or to nominate or second the nomination of members for the election to the Committee, or to propose or second the proposal of any application for membership except as specifically provided for herein.
- All members of the League shall be entitled to use SAFRA facilities in accordance with any Rules and Regulations for the time being in force for the use of such facilities.
ARTICLE VIII – APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
The following Procedures shall be observed:
- Application for membership shall be made in the prescribed forms and shall be proposed and seconded by members, at least one of whom shall have been an Ordinary Member for at least one year.
- The applicant shall furnish such proof of eligibility for the membership as may be required by the Committee at its sole discretion.
- Applications for membership shall be submitted to the Committee for approval at its next meeting after receipt of the application. The Committee shall always have the right to reject any application for membership and reserves the right not to assign any reason thereof.
- This is not applicable to C2D Ambassadors from the NSmen cohort as their membership is by invitation only.
- Applicants accepted by the Committee shall be forwarded to the SAFRA Management Committee for endorsement. The applicant shall be informed of the Committee’s decision and all successful applicants shall be provided with a copy of the League’s Constitution and such membership card as may be approved by the Committee for the time being.
ARTICLE IX – ENTRANCE FEE, SUBSCRIPTION AND OTHER DUES
- The entrance fee and subscription fee shall be as approved at a General Meeting from time to time, except that the entrance fee shall be payable only once at the time the member joins the League. The League shall pay such subscription fee to SAFRA as may be determined by the SAFRA Management Committee.
- The subscription fee shall be paid annually at the beginning of the financial year or in such manner as may be determined by the Committee.
- Applicants for membership shall pay the entrance fee and the full annual subscription fee at the time of making the application for membership.
- All members shall pay entrance fees, annual subscription fees, special subscription fees and/or special contributions approved by the General Meeting and the Committee, except that Honorary Members and C2D Ambassadors shall not be required to pay any annual subscription fee.
ARTICLE X – RESIGNATION
Any member may resign from the League by giving the Committee notice in writing to that effect but such a member shall first discharge all liabilities and debts to the League. Should such a member wish to rejoin the League subsequently, he shall make a fresh application to the Committee.
ARTICLE XI – EXPULSION OR SUSPENSION
- The Committee shall have the power to expel any member who has, in the opinion of the Committee, acted in any way prejudicial to the interest of the League or its members, or has contravened any provisions in this Constitution or any Rule or Regulation of the League at the time being in force, or conducted himself in a manner that brought disrepute to the League or rendered the member unfit for membership of the League.
- Before any member is expelled, the Committee shall give the member not less than seven days’ notice to attend a meeting of the Committee. The Committee shall inform the member of the complaint made against him and the member shall be given the opportunity to present any explanation. Should the member fail to attend the meeting of the Committee after having been given due notice, the Committee may in its discretion proceed in the member’s absence.
- The Committee, after hearing the complaint against such a member and any explanation presented by the member, shall vote in respect of the expulsion of the member. Such a member shall cease to be a member of the League if at least two-thirds of the members of the Committee then present vote for expulsion of the member.
- The Committee shall have the discretion to, and may in lieu of expulsion, suspend such a member for a period of not more than one year or impose a fine not exceeding $200, or any other lesser penalty or combination thereof.
- The Committee may delegate to a Sub-Committee such powers and duties under this article and such a Sub-Committee shall present to the Committee its findings and recommendation. The Sub-Committee shall give the member the opportunity of being heard.
- Any member who has been expelled or received any other penalty shall have the right within twenty-one days of being notified of such expulsion or penalty to require the Committee to reconsider its decision and make representations thereof.
- The Committee, when reconsidering its decision, may consist of members other than those on the Committee that made the original decision.
- The reconsidered decision of the Committee shall be final and binding on the member.
- Any member expelled by the Committee shall automatically cease to be an Associate Member of SAFRA.
- Any member who is expelled or suspended by SAFRA shall automatically be expelled or suspended as a member of the League.
ARTICLE XII – SUPREME AUTHORITY AND GENERAL MEETINGS
- The authority of the League shall be vested in the General Meetings of the League presided over by the President SAFVL and in the SAFRA Management Committee.
- The General Meeting of the League shall be:
- Annual Meeting
- Extra-Ordinary General Meeting
- The Annual General Meeting of the League shall be held annually not later than the end of June of the year following the preceding Financial Year on a date and at a time to be fixed by the Committee of which due notice shall be given as provided. The purpose of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
- To receive, and if approved, pass the Annual Report and the Balance Sheet and the Statement of Accounts from the Committee for the preceding Financial Year.
- To elect and replace outgoing members of the Committee pursuant to Article XIII Clause 3.
- To appoint two internal auditors from among its members.
- To decide on any resolution proposed by any member eligible to attend and/or vote at the Annual General Meeting, provided that not less than fourteen clear days’ notice in writing shall have been given to the Honorary Secretary by a member desiring to move any resolution at the Annual General Meeting.
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be given in accordance with the following:
- The Honorary Secretary shall despatch all members resident in Singapore who are eligible to attend and vote at such a meeting notice of the date, time and venue fixed for the Meeting not less than one calendar month before the date fixed for the Annual General Meeting, shall draw their attention to Article XII, Clause 3.d.
- The Honorary Secretary shall notify all members of the business to be transacted thereat not less than seven clear days before the date fixed for the Annual General Meeting. Such notice shall include the Annual Report, the Balance Sheet and the Statement of Accounts and any resolution that may have been proposed in accordance with Article XII, Clause3.d.
- An Extra–Ordinary General Meeting may be convened at any time at the request of the Committee or at the written request of not less than 25% of the members eligible to attend and vote at such a meeting, specifying the objectives of the meeting. The Honorary Secretary shall convene the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting within twenty-one days of having received a valid request and shall notify all members entitled to attend and vote at such a meeting of the date, time and venue fixed and the objectives of the meeting not less than seven days before the date fixed for such a meeting.
- At all General Meetings of the League, thirty-five members entitled to attend and vote at such General Meeting shall form a quorum and the meeting shall not be invalidated thereafter if at any stage during the meeting less than thirty-five members are present. Should a quorum not be present at the time fixed for any General Meeting of which due notice has been given to members the Chairman of the Meeting shall postpone the General Meeting for half an hour. Should a quorum still not be present at the end of the half an hour, the members present shall form a quorum but such a reconvened General Meeting shall have no power to amend and/or alter the Constitution and Rules and Regulations of the League for the time being in force, or pass a resolution to dissolve the League.
- All Ordinary Members of the League on the Register of Members and for the time being resident in Singapore shall be entitled to attend General Meetings and shall have the right to vote at such meetings. Notwithstanding this, all members shall be entitled to attend and speak at such a meeting.
- Voting at all General Meetings shall normally be by a show of hands except that a ballot shall be taken if demanded by any member at the General Meeting. Decisions shall be by a simple majority vote except where specifically otherwise provided for in this Constitution. In the case of a tie in votes for a decision by simple majority, the Chairman shall have a second, casting, vote.
- A member who is unable to be present at the General Meeting may nominate another member to be his proxy and vote for him at such a meeting. Such a nomination shall be on the prescribed forms and shall be lodged with the Honorary Secretary seventy-two hours prior to the date and time of the Meeting. Voting by proxy shall not be permitted for provisions under Article XX.
ARTICLE XIII – MANAGEMENT OF THE LEAGUE
The Administration of the League shall be vested in a Management Committee as herein provided:
- The Committee shall comprise:
- The President
- The Vice-President
- The Honorary Secretary
- The Honorary Assistant Secretary
- The Honorary Treasurer
- The Honorary Assistant Treasurer
- Eight other members
- The President, the Honorary Secretary, and the Honorary Treasurer shall be appointed by the SAFRA Management Committee in consultation with the SAF, for a two-year term.
- The other members of the Committee shall be elected at the Annual General Meeting of the League by a simple majority vote. At any one Annual General Meeting, eleven members shall be elected or appointed to the Committee and they shall hold office for two years until the second Annual General Meeting following their election.
- The Vice-President, the Honorary Assistant Secretary, and the Honorary Assistant Treasurer shall be elected by the Committee from among the Committee Members elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- All appointments to the Committee shall be endorsed by the SAFRA Management Committee.
ARTICLE XIV – ELECTION OF COMMITTEE
- All Ordinary Members on the Register of Members and for the time being resident in Singapore shall be entitled to hold office in the League and be nominated for such office.
- Members nominated for election to the committee shall have been Ordinary Members of the League for not less than one year.
- A member nominated for election shall be proposed and seconded by two members, at least one of whom shall be an Ordinary member, on the prescribed form, which shall also be signed by the nominated candidate to signify his willingness to accept office. The completed nomination form shall be lodged with the Honorary Secretary not less than seven days before the date of the Annual General Meeting
- All members of the Committee who have been elected pursuant to Article XIII Clause 3 shall be eligible for re-election to hold office. The Honorary Treasurer shall not be re-appointed pursuant to Article XIII Clause 2 to hold the same office for a second consecutive term of two years.
- The Committee shall, subject to endorsement by the SAFRA Management Committee, have the power to appoint an Ordinary member to fill any casual vacancy in the Committee in respect of any of the members of the Committee who have been elected pursuant to Article XIII Clause 3. Any member so appointed shall hold office for the duration of the term of the member who is replaced.
- Any casual vacancy of any member of the Committee appointed pursuant to Article XIII Clause 2 shall be filled by such person as may be appointed by the SAFRA Management Committee in consultation with SAF. Any member so appointed shall hold office for the duration of the term of the member who is replaced
ARTICLE XV – PROCEDURE FOR COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- The Committee shall meet at least once in two months to examine the accounts and transact such business as may be tabled before it. Minutes shall be kept of all the proceedings of the Committee and they shall be opened for inspection by any member of the League on at least one week’s notice being given to the Honorary Secretary.
- Six members of the Committee shall constitute a quorum.
- The President, or in his absence, the Vice-President shall chair meetings of the Committee. In the absence of both President and the Vice-President the Committee members present shall elect one of the Committee members present to preside at that meeting.
- The Committee member present may vote for or against a motion. In the event the votes for and against a motion are equal, the Chairman of the meeting shall have a second casting vote.
- Any member of the Committee absent for three successive meetings of the Committee without a written explanation to the President shall automatically cease to be a member of the Committee. If a written explanation for such absence is submitted at the third consecutive meeting, the Committee shall consider such explanation and decide by a simple majority vote whether or not the absent member shall remain on the Committee.
ARTICLE XVI – DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE COMMITTEE
The duties and powers of the Committee shall be:
- To manage the daily business and activities of the League.
- To manage the financial affairs of the League subject to such guidelines as stipulated by the SAFRA Management Committee. The powers of the Committee in respect of any capital expenditure, raising or borrowing of monies shall be limited to such a sum as may be approved from time to time at a General Meeting.
- To submit quarterly progress reports, financial reports of the league to SAFRA MC.
- To appoint C2D Ambassadors.
- To compile and print the Annual Report and audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts, which it shall have circulated to every member of the League eligible to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting at least seven clear days before the date fixed for such a meeting.
- To elect members to the League in accordance with provisions in this Constitution.
ARTICLE XVII – DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- The President shall:
- Ensure the proper general management and well -being of the League.
- Preside at General Meetings and Committee Meetings.
- Be the spokesman of the League.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Committee.
- Represent the League on the SAFRA Management Committee.
- Assume the duties of WVF Council Member for Singapore.
- Assume any other duties that may be accorded by the WVF.
- Assume the duties of VECONAC Council Member for Singapore.
- Assume any other duties that may be accorded by VECONAC
- The Vice-President shall:
- Deputise for the President during the President’s absence.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the President or the Committee.
- Assume the duties of WVF Alternate Council Member for Singapore.
- The Honorary Secretary shall:
- Ensure the general administration of the secretariat.
- Summon all General Meetings of the League and meetings of the Committee
- Maintain an up-to-date register of the Members
- Attend to all general correspondence on behalf of the League.
- Distribute information on the activities of the League to members.
- Keep the minutes of all General Meetings of the League and all meetings of the Committee.
- Supervise the preparation of the Annual Report.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Committee.
- Assume the duties of General Rapporteur for WVF-SCAP when elected.
- The Assistant Honorary Secretary shall:
- Assist and deputise for the Honorary Secretary as may be required by the Committee.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Committee.
- The Honorary Treasurer shall:
- Ensure the proper administration of all funds belonging to or under the control of the League.
- Issue receipts for all funds received by the League.
- Collect all entrance fees and subscriptions and all other monies due to the League.
- Maintain the bank account of the League and ensure the safekeeping of all monies, cheque books, receipt books, financial records and all other financial documents and shall ensure that all monies are deposited with banks except as provided for as petty cash.
- Maintain a Petty Cash Imprest as may be decided by the Committee.
- Draw up Statement of Accounts and the Balance Sheet and have the same audited prior to presentation at the Annual General Meeting.
- Report to the Committee the financial state of the League at meetings of the Committee.
- Effect payment of all bills properly incurred on behalf of the League.
- Sign all cheques issued by the League in conjunction with either the President or the Vice-President.
- The Assistant Honorary Treasurer shall:
- Assist and deputise for the Honorary Treasurer as may be required by the Committee
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Committee.
- Members of the Committee shall:
- Chair such Sub-Committees as may be formed by the Committee and co-opt members onto the Sub-Committees as may be approved by the Committee and perform such tasks as may be delegated to the Sub-Committees by the Committee.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned by the Committee.
ARTICLE XVIII – FINANCE
- The financial year of the League shall be from the first day of April each year to the thirty-first day of March of the following year.
- The funds of the League shall be derived from:
- Entrance fees from members.
- Subscriptions from members.
- Special subscriptions from members.
- Contributions from members.
- Special private donations.
- The funds of the League shall be maintained in three separate accounts:
- General Account
- Welfare Account
- Reserve Account
- The General Account shall consist of subscription fees received from members and shall be utilised as decided by the Committee for the day to day running of the League. Any surplus funds in General Account at the end of a Financial Year shall be transferred to the Reserve Account.
- The Welfare Account shall consist of funds specifically received for the welfare of members and shall be utilised by the Committee as governed by the Rules and Regulations of The League tabled and adopted by the Committee as per Article XVI – DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE COMMITTEE Clause 4. Any additions or amendments to the Rules and Regulations governing the funds in the Welfare Account can only be made by resolution tabled and passed at the Annual General Meeting and endorsed by the SAFRA Management Committee or if directed by SAFRA Management Committee.
- The League’s funds in Welfare Account shall not be transferred to the General Account.
- The Reserve Account shall consist of all funds received other than subscriptions fees and funds specifically received for the welfare of members. Funds in the Reserve Account shall be utilised for purposes in keeping with the objects of the League as decided at a General Meeting.
- The League shall maintain such bank accounts with such banks as determined by the committee and endorsed by the SAFRA Management Committee. The Honorary Treasurer shall maintain a Petty Cash Impress of an amount authorised by the Committee.
- All authorised expenditure incurred by the League shall be paid by cheque which shall be signed by the Honorary Treasurer and either the President or the Vice-President except that incidental expenses may be paid in cash from the Petty Cash Imprest.
- The funds of the League shall not be used to pay fines of members who have been convicted in court.
ARTICLE XIX – AUDIT
- At the Annual General Meeting, two Internal Auditors shall be elected. They shall hold office for two years and shall not be eligible for re-election for another consecutive term of two years.
- The Internal Auditors shall audit the accounts of the League annually and shall submit a report to the Committee and the SAFRA Management Committee within thirty days from the end of the Financial Year for which the accounts were under audit. The League‘s account shall be subject to a separate audit by representative of the SAFRA Management Committee.
- The Internal Auditors shall not be members of Committee and shall not attend meetings of the Committee except to provide such clarification on the audit report as may be required.
- SAFVL is subject to and must comply with SAFRA audit guidelines.
ARTICLE XX – PROHIBITIONS
- Gambling of any kind, excluding the promotion or conduct of a private lottery which has been permitted under the Private Lotteries Act Cap 250, is forbidden on the League’s premises. The introduction of materials for gambling or drug taking and of bad characters into premises is prohibited.
- The funds of the League shall not be used to pay fines of members who have been convicted in court of law.
- The League shall not engage in any trade unions activity as defined in any written law relating to trade unions for the time being in force in Singapore.
- The League shall not indulge in any political activity or allow its funds and/or premises to be used for political purposes.
- The League shall not hold any lottery, whether confined to its members or not, in the name of the League or its office bearers, Committee or members unless with the prior approval of the relevant authorities.
- The League shall not raise funds from the public for whatever purposes without the prior approval in writing of the Assistance Director Operations, Licensing Division, Singapore Police Force and other relevant authorities, where necessary.
ARTICLE XXI – AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION
- Amendments, alterations and/or additions to the Constitution shall only be made at the General Meeting and where due to notice of the proposed amendment, alteration and /or addition had been given in accordance with provisions under Article XII Clause 3d.
- In the event of the dissolution of the League all debts and liabilities legally incurred on behalf of the League shall be fully discharged and the remaining funds shall be disposed of in such a manner as may be decided by SAFRA Management Committee.
- Notice of such dissolution shall be given to the SAFRA Management Committee within seven days.
- Reserve liability shall mean all service as defined under the current rules and regulations of the SAF.
- The SAFRA Management Committee may at its discretion decide on any amendment, alteration and/or addition to the Constitution which it deems necessary.
ARTICLE XXII – INTERPRETATION
- For any event or matter arising out of any point not expressly provided for in this Constitution or in Rules and Regulations for the time being in force the Committee shall with the endorsement of SAFRA Management Committee have the power to exercise its discretion, provided that such discretion is exercised at a meeting of the Committee at which at least eight members of the Committee are present, and that the exercise of such discretion is not in conflict with the objects of the League or the constitution of SAFRA or any decision of the SAFRA Management Committee.
- In this Constitution and in all Rules and Regulation made, unless there be something repugnant in the subject matter or content:
- THE LEAGUE shall mean the Singapore Armed Forces Veterans’ League.
- THE COMMITTEE shall mean the League’s Management Committee for the time being as herein provided for.
- MONTH shall mean calendar month and for the purpose of subscriptions shall be the period from the first to the last day of the month.
- SAF shall mean The Singapore Armed Forces.
- MINDEF shall mean the Ministry of Defence.
- SERVICEMEN shall mean uniformed servicemen in the SAF.
- ICT shall mean In-Camp Training as known to be conducted for NSmen in the SAF of not less than seven continuous days for the purpose of this Constitution.
- Words importing the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa; and the use of the masculine shall include the feminine.
- RESERVE LIABILTY shall mean all service as defined under the current rules and regulations of the SAF.
- VOLUNTEER SERVICE shall mean service under the Singapore Armed Forces (Volunteers) Regulations and VOLUNTEER SERVICEMAN shall mean a person in volunteer service.
- UNIFORMED MINDEF VOLUNTEERS shall mean any person who has served in a MINDEF or SAF unit or volunteered their service for SAF.
- WVF shall mean World Veterans Federation.
- SCAP shall mean Standing Committee for Asia and the Pacific.
- VECONAC shall mean Veterans’ Confederation of ASEAN Countries
ARTICLE XXIII – GENERAL
- No member of the League shall, except for professional service tendered at the request of the Committee, receive any remuneration, allowance, profit or emolument from the funds of the League except that this provision shall not apply to welfare expenditure made from the Welfare Account as approved by the Committee in accordance with such policies as are approved at a General Meeting and endorsed by SAFRA Management Committee.
- A member of the League who becomes an employee of the League whether full-time or part-time shall forfeit all the privileges of a member for such time as he remains in the employ of the League and shall not be required to pay any subscription. Such a member shall have his privilege restored when he ceases to be in the employ of the League.
- No press release in the name of the League may be made by any member without the sanction of the Committee and SAFRA.
- The Insignia of the League shall only be used on official documents and stationery of the League and such other official document and stationery of the League and such other official purposes of the League as may be provided for in the Rules and Regulations of the League for the time being in force.
1st Edition : Nov 1990
2nd Edition : May 1998
3rd Edition : Jan 2003
4th Edition : Oct 2005
5th Edition : Feb 2013
6th Edition : Feb 2015
7th Edition : Aug 2015